Unity Game Developer
We are looking for talented Unity Engineers to implement game features for free-to-play mobile titles. Our preference is for candidates who are willing to be relocated, but we're also open to remote work.
Have questions about the position? Drop us a message!
- Developing Unity features for mobile games with performance and scalability in mind.
- Integrating the game client with external SDKs and our proprietary back-end service.
- Supporting the planning and prioritization of the project's features.
- Identifying performance bottlenecks and plan solutions to mitigate the issues.
- Participating in code review sessions.
- Participating in sprint planning, estimating engineer-related tasks.
- Professional experience in Unity.
- Work experience with OO languages (C#, C++ or Java).
- Solid knowledge in math, data structures, and algorithms.
- Good problem-solving capabilities, critical thinking, good verbal, and written communication.
- Resident in, or planning to move to, Aracaju/SE.
- Worked in a commercial title released on Google Play or App Store.
- Experience with performance optimization in mobile titles.
- Good English communication.
- Experience in free-to-play mobile games operation.